MANAGER, CLINIC SERVICES
Reporting to the Director, Program Standards, the Manager, Clinic Services is responsible for managing the operation of public health clinics and services including: sexual health, tobacco cessation, vaccination clinics, school clinics, dental clinics including vision and oral health surveillance. The position requires an ability to use relevant community data to plan and evaluate programs and services, with an understanding of the CQI process. In addition working with the Director to develop operational plans, deliverables and reporting mechanisms. Has some experience in a unionized environment and knowledge of professional standards.
Experience and Education:
• Successful completion of a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing
• Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Registered Nurse
• 5 years’ work related experience in a unionized environment.
• Previous supervisory/managerial experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of relevant Standards, legislation, etc. including the Ontario Immunization Guide, Immunization of School Pupils Act, Ontario Public Health Standards, and Health Protection and Promotion Act.
• Management skills including knowledge of collective agreement administration and interpretation, labour relations principles and practices and relevant employment legislation
• Leadership skills including customer focused, ensuring accountability, fostering collaborative relationships, cultivating engagement to drive vision and purpose and establishing and maintaining trust.
Terms and conditions of employment in accordance with BCHU Board of Health Administrative Policies and Procedures. Wage range: $97,752 to $113,238 per year and a comprehensive benefits package.
Please forward confidential resume quoting posting #452018 by December 14, 2018, by 4:00 p.m. to:
Brant County Health Unit, 194 Terrace Hill Street
Brantford, ON N3R 1G7 Fax (519)753-2140 Email: email@example.com