Thank you for using our online immunization reporting tool.
Please remember to contact us each time your child is immunized. Parents are responsible for providing this information to us so their child's immunization record is kept up to date.
ICON is a secure online system for reporting and keeping track of immunization records
Click on the "Immunization View and Submit Here" link below.
- Click "View Immunizations."
- Click if you are using a "Public Device" or "Personal Device."
- Read the Acceptable Use Policy, click "Accept" to move to the next screen.
- Enter all the information under "Verify with Health Card Number" and click "Verify Patient."
If you have not done so already, you will be asked to set up a 6 digit PIN (password) for future use. Enter the information and click "Set PIN" and then "OK."
If you already have a "PIN", enter it now.
- You will now be able to view Brant County Health Unit's record of your child's immunizations, and also view which immunizations that may be missing.
Click "Submit Immunizations" to report any missing immunizations from the record above.
- Follow the instructions to complete the “Immunization”,
“Documents”, “Patient”, “Review” and “Confirmation”
pages and submit your immunization records.
ICON: Immunizations View and Submit Here
- Immunization submissions will not automatically appear once submitted. Please allow five business days to process
- To view and submit immunizations and to set up a PIN (Password) you will need your child's Ontario Health Card Number (OHCN) and immunization record/yellow card.
- ICON only contains information reported to the Health Unit. It is possible that your child has received additional immunizations from a Health Care Provider that are not in ICON. Please submit any missing immunization information in ICON to ensure your child's record is up to date.
If you have any difficulty using the online tool please call the Brant County Health Unit at 519-753-4937 ext. 451.