Confidential, first come, first served services are now being offered by the health unit and two locations in downtown Brantford. No appointment or health card needed. Learn more about what to expect.
You can book an appointment for either clinic below by calling 519-753-4937 ext. 471; however, an appointment is not required for the drop-in clinics listed.
Grand River Community Health Centre - 363 Colborne St., Brantford
Mondays from 5 to 7 p.m.
Enter through the front doors of the centre and sit in the section marked Drop In.
Woodview Youth Hub at Harmony Square
Thursdays from 5 to 7 p.m. and Fridays from 3 to 5 p.m.
The following services are available at the drop-in clinics:
- STI screening and treatment
- Plan B (emergency contraception)
- Low-cost birth control
- Urine pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy options counselling
- Free condoms
- Sexual health, safer sex practices, and referral services
- System navigation and referral services
- Free Naloxone overdose prevention kits