The Brant County Health Unit provides sexual health education, promotes healthy decisions, and provides a confidential comfortable environment for discussing sexual health. We provide a safe and inclusive space for all.
The Brant County Health Unit's sexual health clinic currently offers the following services:
- STI screening and treatment
- Plan B (emergency contraception)
- Plan B can also be purchased at pharmacies
- Low-cost birth control for those under 26 years of age
- Urine pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy options counselling
- Free condoms and barrier devices
- Sexual health and safer sex practices counselling
If you have a family doctor, please utilize them for sexual health services. For urgent matters, please seek your nearby urgent care centre or emergency department.