Important COVID-19 Service Update: Our sexual health clinic is currently closed due to ongoing COVID-19 efforts. For urgent matters, please see a walk-in clinic or call Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000.
The Brant County Health Unit provides sexual health education, promotes healthy decisions, and provides a confidential comfortable environment for discussing sexual health. We provide a safe and inclusive space for all.
The Brant County Health Unit's sexual health clinic offers the following services:
- STI screening and treatment
- Plan B (emergency contraception)
- Plan B can also be purchased at pharmacies
- Low-cost birth control for those under 26 years of age
- Urine pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy options counselling
- Free condoms and barrier devices
- Sexual health and safer sex practices
If you have a family doctor, please utilize them for sexual health services. For urgent matters, please seek your nearby urgent care centre or emergency department.