Confidential, first come, first served services are now being offered by the health unit and two locations in downtown Brantford. No appointment or health card needed.
Grand River Community Health Centre - 363 Colborne St., Brantford
Thursdays from 4-7:30 p.m.
Enter through the front doors of the centre and sit in the section marked Drop In. Last appointment begins at 7 p.m.
Woodview Youth Hub at Harmony Square
Thursdays and Fridays from 3 to 5 p.m.
You can book an appointment by calling 519-753-4937 ext. 471 (an appointment is not required).
The following services are available at the drop-in clinics:
- STI screening and treatment
- Plan B (emergency contraception)
- Low-cost birth control
- Urine pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy options counselling
- Free condoms
- Sexual health, safer sex practices, and referral services
- System navigation and referral services
- Free Naloxone overdose prevention kits