Sign In


​Reporting Complaints during the COVID-19 Pandemic

BCHU is working with our partners in the City of Brantford, County of Brant, Ontario Provincial Police and Brantford Police Service to help streamline for residents who they can report complaints to depending on the nature of the complaint. See below for a detailed list.